click –> Volunteer <– Click to find & volunteer for available shifts
The most important Food at First ingredient is YOU, the volunteer !
So many ways to volunteer your time. FAF really appreciates every minute !
- Food at First Meal volunteers are needed daily. Sign-up to help prep or serve/cleanup.
- Free Market volunteers are needed Mon, Thur, or Sat of every week.
- Special events are community wide, and a big deal and take hundreds of volunteers for
- Groups please check the calendar to see what groups are currently helping host a meal. Contact Patty Yoder firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a volunteer group.
- Glean food from area grocery stores, ISU, restaurants, etc. on a recurring basis, usually weekly. 40 to 50 gleaning opportunities a week. These are filled with volunteers who make a long term commitment on a recurring weekly basis.
For more information on gleaning, email Patty Yoder (email@example.com) There will be gleaning opportunities in the near future.
If you would like to “ride along” one time to see if it’s something you’d like to do, just email firstname.lastname@example.org, or, if you’re ready to dive right in, click over to our online signup form and you’ll see what is still available!