Clock in and out during your volunteer shift from any FAF computer or from your smart phone (must be connected to Food at First WiFi).
All volunteers, must clock in and out for all Food at First volunteer shifts. Food at First needs to have a record of their volunteers.
Food at First pays a small fee for all accounts that are active in their volunteer system. Accounts that have 0 hours for the previous 3 months will be archived once a year to save money. You can still login with an archived account but will not be able to see volunteer opportunities until your account is activated. To activate an archived account contact email@example.com.
The time clock only works when connected to Food at First WiFi. The WiFi password is listed on a poster in the Food at First dining room. If you forget to clock in or out, or if the internet is not working during your shift then log into your account and record your hours later that day.
- Click Timeclock from your own mobile device, or use the Food at First computer when you arrive for a volunteer shift.
- Login with your Username and Password.
- Click Skip to Activities or scroll to the bottom of the screen
- Click the shift you signed up for
- Click Start Clock , then OK.
- At the end of your shift, repeat steps 1-4 and click Stop Clock
Thank you for volunteering at Food at First!
To see hours volunteered at Food at First first Login, then click the Hours tab. You can also enter previous hours volunteered after your shift has ended and someone from FAF will review and approve them.